scaffolding and house exterior painting work all included in one package, standard painting practices is as following:
- 1. all painted timber surface sanding, 100 grit, to remove oxidized, peeling, cracking old paint, moss, mould
- 2. soft washing to remove all sanding dust.
- 3. “contract filler” repair to bogs and cracks, sanding and partial priming with Dulux 1StepPrep
- 4. two coats of paint:
- bargeboard and under eave: Dulux Weathershield, low sheen
- weatherboard: Dulux Weathershield, low sheen
- window frames: Dulux Aquanamel, semi-gloss